We are pleased to inform you that ESMO and the Latvian Society for Medical Oncology (LaSMO) have signed a Joint Membership Agreement providing our reciprocal Members a simplified procedure to join ESMO and benefit from all the resources and opportunities included in Membership.
Additionally, all Members of the LaSMO who are eligible for ESMO Membership at the 175 Euro fee, will be able to benefit from a reduced annual ESMO Membership fee of 130 Euro – saving 45 Euro.
If you are a Member of the LaSMO and eligible to receive this discount, please follow the steps below to update your ESMO profile and qualify for the offer:
- Login to your ESMO profile
- Check that all your personal details are correct and updated; importantly, on reaching the section asking for membership to another society with whom we have a Reciprocal Agreement, select Latvian Society for Medical Oncology (LaSMO) from the list
- Make sure to click on Save at the bottom of the page so that your changes are applied
At your next renewal, you will be proposed the Reciprocal Member fee of 130 Euro which will grant you continuous access to your ESMO Member benefits, along with those of your national society:
- Enjoy discussion of cutting-edge clinical data and state-of-the-art education at the upcoming ESMO Breast and Gynaecological Cancer Virtual Congresses – registration fees are waived for ESMO Members
- Showcase your research at the ESMO Congress 2021 – submit your abstracts by 5 May
- Save time finding key resources in your field of interest – ESMO scientific and educational content is always available on OncologyPRO, all centralised in one place
- And many other benefits to support you at every stage in your career
For more information about the ESMO-LaSMO Reciprocal Membership Agreement please visit our website or contact us at [email protected] The ESMO Membership Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.